All are welcome to join us for the Easter Triduum
What is the Triduum? (pdf)
We encourage parishioners of all ages to attend our Triduum liturgies and experience the beautiful symbols and actions of these special liturgies. For more information go to
April 13 – Holy Thursday 7:00 p.m.
- On Holy Thursday, at the Mass of the Lord’s Supper, we hear Christ’s mandate to love one another, and so have the washing of the feet and bring our gifts of food for the Food Box Program. We end our liturgy with a Eucharistic procession into the candle-lit garden in the Community Building, which will be open for Adoration until 11:00 p.m.
April 14 – Good Friday Noon – 3:00 p.m.
- Liturgy of the Hours: Noon – 12:30
- Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion: 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
During which we experience the Passion of our Lord, reverence the cross, bear its weight as a community, and gather around it in prayer.
- Liturgy of the Hours, part 2: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
April 15 – Easter Vigil 8:30 p.m.
(No 5 p.m. Mass on April 14)
- The Paschal fire is lit, followed by the assembly’s candles, as the church is filled with the light of Christ. Then, after we hear the stories of our ancestors, the Catechumens are baptized, confirmed and celebrate their first Communion.
April 16 – Easter Sunday 7:00, 8:30, 10:00, 11:30 a.m.
- Our 10 a.m. Easter Sunday Mass will be a Children’s Mass but it is also very crowded, so please come early (15-20 minutes) to be assured of finding a seat.
(There is no 6 p.m. Mass on Easter Sunday.)