“Sacraments celebrate God’s actions in the life of the community of believers.”
-from “Sharing the Light of Faith,” National Catechetical Directory.
Click on each tab below for more sacrament info.
- Anointing of the Sick
Baptism of infants and children under the age of seven is celebrated about once a month at our regularly scheduled weekend Masses and also on the first Saturday of most months. Parents are required to attend a preparation session before the baptism of their child. For more information, contact Lerma (email@example.com) at the Parish Office.
Baptism of adults and children over the age of seven is coordinated through the R.C.I.A. Unbaptized adults and children who complete this process will celebrate the three sacraments of initiation at the Easter Vigil: Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist. We warmly welcome all those inquiring about becoming Catholic. For more information, please contact Lerma listed above.
Confirmation(Youth) Bishop Patrick McGrath has granted permission for our parish to modify the ages (14 – 18) when the Sacrament of Confirmation can be conferred upon the youth of our parish.
For more information, email Lerma (firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact the Parish Office.
Confirmation (Adults) This process is for those over 18 years old, no longer in High School, who have been Baptized and received Eucharist. There are 7 sessions, and Confirmation is held at the Cathedral on Pentecost Sunday. Contact Lerma (email@example.com) at the Parish Office.
- Communal Reconciliation Services are celebrated during Advent and Lent each year.
- Individual Reconciliation is available each Saturday at 3:30 p.m. or by appointment.
- For information about First Reconciliation, please visit our Catechetical Ministry page
- For information about First Communion, please visit our Catechetical Ministry page.
- For information about Communion for the Sick and Homebound, please visit our Pastoral Care page.
- For information about the parish Schedule of Masses, please visit our Mass Times page.
Couples who are planning to be married should call the rectory to make an appointment with a priest at least six months in advance of the intended wedding date.
The rectory number is (408) 294-8953. For more information, please visit our Sacrament of Marriage page.
When you, or someone you love, is struggling with illness or about to undergo surgery or difficult treatments, please call the Parish Office (408) 294-8953 to request the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick.
For more information about this Sacrament, please go to the page about the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.