Volunteer at St. Martin of Tours Parish
“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart.” -Elizabeth Andrew
We are called to serve each other. The gift of self is one of the greatest that can be shared. At St. Martin of Tours our volunteers serve the community in many ways: lectoring, ushering, providing hospitality, providing outreach to the poor and homebound, distributing food, teaching religious education, providing technical assistance, and so much more. We are “People Ministering to People.”
Please note the Diocesan requirements, for all volunteers, must be completed before volunteering. Thank you for your support.
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Up-to-date Online Safe Environment Training– Protecting God’s Children (expires every 3 years)
- Fingerprinting on file through Verify Group, 262 E Hamilton Ave Suite A, Campbell (contacted firstname.lastname@example.org for the form). Only needs to be completed once.
- Print and acknowledge the Adult Code of Conduct
- Watch the DSJ Employee & Volunteer COVID 19 video
- Complete the Volunteer Activity Waiver Form
If you have any questions, please contact the parish office.